XAMPP, Php, Xdebug, Apache Server and MySQL Server Settings in PhpStorm 2
PhpStorm in XAMPP Settings 2
3-a to integrate Apache Server PhpStorm
File | Choose settings
Build, Execution, Deployment (old WordPress version in Project Settings) click on the link to go to the Deployment and Deployment.
To add a new server, click the Add button from the toolbar. The Add Server dialog box, you can specify a name for the XAMPP server and deployment type. XAMPP’s Apache server to select the type of Local or mounted folder.
After clicking OK, the Apache web root directory folder (C:xampphtdocs) and http://localhost the URL of the web server. These settings, through the XAMPP Apache configuration file C:xamppapacheconfhttpd.conf depending on how you configure the server, remember that there may be different.
Using the Open button we can confirm the settings. When we’re done, we should be able to see the main page of XAMPP.
4-a MySQL server to integrate PhpStorm
PhpStorm us database plugin (installed and enabled by default) using the XAMPP MySQL to connect to the database server. First of all, from the control panel XAMPP MySQL server to make sure it is working.
- Database tool window (View | Tool Windows | Database) and Data Sources and Drivers dialog to open the window in the fourth from the start on the left click on the icon to the wrench icon.
- (+) by clicking on the icon, select MySQL.
- The resulting page, you can Download at the bottom of the window if there is a missing driver files warning click on the Download link.
- Database connection settings and select your user account information
- Host: If you database server is on a different computer, replace localhost with the FQDN or IP address of the server host, e.g. example.com or 172.20.240.163.
- Port: The default MySQL server port is 3306. If your server uses a different port, specify that port.
- Userand These are your database user name and password.
- If necessary, edit the name of the data source.
- To connect via SSH, SSH proxy settings (specify the SSH proxy settings).
- To ensure that your settings, click Test Connection.
My settings are:
Click on OK to
Now, execute a few queries as a final check.
- From the list at the top right of the console, select the default schema.
- YazınCREATE your query TABLE mytesttable (myfield INT);
- Run query: Green Play button or Ctrl + Enter.
- If necessary, run another query. For example; DROP TABLE mytesttable
Then all the settings required to configure XAMPP with PhpStorm so.